The level of immunity during the rainy season hits an all time low. Unwanted water in potholes, at home and on the side of the roads bring in many infections resulting in diseases that the body suffers. Skin infections are common in the monsoon period as ants and termites appear out of nowhere. Particularly, in places where there is a lack of hygiene. Therefore, it is essential to take care of your skin and use the right products to stop any unwanted skin infections that can cause long-term illness or marks on the skin.
The most important thing to remember for skin care in the monsoon season is to keep the skin away from dampness to fungi as well as microbes because they are what a candy store is to a kid. These can result in a number of skin ailments ranging from oily skin irritation and rashes to ringworm. Here are some ten essentials oily skin care tips for the monsoon to combat skin problems as you need to be more strategic this rainy season.
1. Cleanse your oily skin at least 2-3 times a day to remove excess grime as well as oil that can result in the clogging of the pores. Stillman’s Daily and Fairness Face Wash helps in hydrating and keeping your skin radiant throughout the day.
2. Tone your skin by opting for a suitable face wash that can help your oily skin to maintain pH balance and bring a youthful glow to your skin.
3. The humidity that the monsoon brings can also make your skin dry or oily which could be awful. For the particular purpose make use of nourishing moisturizers to make your skin moist, healthy as well as supple.
4. If oily skin is your underlying problem, then moisturizers that are water based are the best option to help keep your oil secretion in check.
5. Make use of reliable sunscreen that has a good SPF. It might be cloudy but it is relatively not good in terms of stopping the UV rays of the sun from wreaking havoc.
6. It is highly essential that you exfoliate your skin on a daily basis to effectively get rid of dead cells but do it gently. Try to regularly scrub your skin as it will be quite useful for you to unclog pores and it also assists for exfoliation. It is advisable to make use of natural scrubs instead of those with alcoholic ingredients or chemical base.
7. Try to stay hydrated by drinking at least 8-10 glasses of water throughout the day. Similarly, humidity can make your skin sweat and the skin that doesn’t have significant moisture can look dull and in some cases pale.
8. Shampooing and conditioning your hair twice or thrice in a week is adequate. However, in the monsoon season, you might require doing so frequently because the humidity that is pervasive during the wet spell makes you sweat more and it makes it easy for grime as well as germs to latch on.
9. Monsoon is not an appropriate time to experiment with artificial jewelry more specifically if you have oily or sensitive skin tone. The humidity in the air will considerably increase the overall risk of a breakout.
10. Make use of Stillman’s freckle cream for natural skin care and avoiding triggered damages.
After experiencing hot days of summer, we feel profoundly relieved with the arrival of the rainy days. The splashes of water over the skin will be greatly soothing, but there are some cautions that we required to address at a preliminary level as it might give substantial rise to various risky skin issues. Therefore make sure to implement the skin care tips for the monsoon season.